Author Topic: Free version of IDX Renditioner Express launched  (Read 28209 times)

wmanning

Free version of IDX Renditioner Express launched
« on: August 20, 2008, 06:54:59 PM »
We have just released a free version of IDX Renditioner Express.  This is not a free trial, and doesn't replace the 30-day trial of the full IDX Renditioner, but is a full license of a new free version of IDX Renditioner Expresss that doesn't expire and is available for commercial or personal use.  http://www.idx-design.com/IDX/IDXRenditioner/FreeVersionofIDXRenditionerExpress/tabid/1011/Default.aspx

Today we released the PC version.  A Mac version will be released with our next update to the Mac version of Renditioner.

The free version of Express supports rendered images up to 640 x 480, which we believe is a good size for many Web sites, or online uses.  It has all the other features of IDX Renditioner Express (which does 1024 x 768 renders).  Neither Express nor the Express (Free) support multithreading, which is really helpful with IDX Renditioner when doing huge 16 megapixel images.

So for all the new free version users:  welcome!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 10:29:48 PM by wmanning »

logorithm

Re: Free version of IDX Renditioner Express launched
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 06:46:30 AM »
Hi wmanning,

I've registered twice to download the free version of IDX Renditioner Express, but I never received the download email.  Please help.  Thanx.

wmanning

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 07:04:32 AM »
Three possibilities:  one, make sure the email address is correct, that the email isn't in your SPAM folder, or in a network environment that it is white listed to get through.  Two, we had a huge amount of downloads recently, including tens of thousands of downloads of large TurboCAD updates each day for a while, with some surges that caused problems of service.  Three, if you complete the form it provides a completion message or an error message at the top (in case there are missing elements in required fields).  Could you try one more time and verify that after submitting the page you get a valid completion notice?

Let me know if you still can't get it.

logorithm

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 07:25:22 AM »
Thanx wmanning for your reply.

I've double-checked my email address that it displays after the completion of registration.  It was correct both times.  And yes, it was a valid completion notice both times.

I've also searched my spam mailbox using keywords such as IMSI, IDX, imsisoft... no such emails were found.  Would the email contain such keywords?

I've just registered the third time, but I'm still not getting the download email. ???

[attachment deleted by admin]

wmanning

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 08:33:10 AM »
wow.  I'll have to look into this with the IT guys.  Thanks for notifying me.  I'll get you squared away with a download later this morning, and hopefully get the download system fixed ASAP.

wmanning

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 10:43:07 AM »
I've tested the system and everything appears to be working, so if anyone else has this problem, and has checked SPAM filters, etc., let me know!

Logarithm, I have just sent you an email confirmation with the download.  Please let me know if you do not receive it.  (Sent to the address associated with your forum registration here.)

William

logorithm

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 10:36:33 PM »
Nope, still nothing in my mailbox.  The only emails from IDX that I received were topic reply notifications from this forum.  What could possibly be wrong?  ???

I would appreciate it very much if you could send the email again, but to my other email iwant @ reallyfast.info instead?  Remove the spacings, of course. :)

Thanx!

wmanning

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2008, 07:29:45 AM »
I've just sent the email to your second address.  If that doesn't work I can send if from a non-IMSI email system.

logorithm

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2008, 07:36:11 AM »
Received!  Am downloading now.  Thanx heaps William!

IDXDark2009

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2008, 09:08:54 AM »
Thank God for free version of Renditioner. I'm from Croatia and full version is too expensive to me. Free version is great, too!

GTAce

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2009, 06:25:39 PM »
Just wanted to say thanks for the free version!
The normal version would also be too expensive for me, but this is pretty good for a novice like me, to do some nice little renders, i also love the whole UI of the programm!

philhammer

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2009, 03:02:36 AM »
Hello,

I have been asked to install IDX Renditioner on lots (15) of macs in school. 

Is it possible to either;
1) automate the licensing & activation?
2) copy the license & activation files mac to mac? and where do I put them?

regards

Philhammer

MasterRX

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2010, 07:17:16 PM »
Hi, I wonder if it is possible to install the free version for use in a university for about 25 computers and we can not use the educational version for costs and will be used only for basic use.

sorry for my bad English

thanks

wmanning

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2010, 07:40:59 AM »
Yes, of course!  The free version can be used personally, professionally, or for education.

austintang

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2010, 07:17:11 AM »
Hi wManning,

What's the difference between IDX Renditioner Express and full version?

Thanks,