Register

Renditioner compatible with sketchup 2014 available in the general discussion thread - SKETCHUP 2014.

Support on this forum.
Read 2900 times
* August 13, 2010, 10:32:34 AM
I want to say thanks to all of you that have been using IDX Renditioner, posting here on the forums, sharing your renders, and helping each other.

Today is my last day at IMSI/Design.  I'm moving to another area with an exciting new job. 

I enjoy using SketchUp and Renditioner though, so I will probably still show up on these forums from time to time. 

That said, there will be others from IMSI that will be monitoring these forums regularly and helping.  But please note that my IMSI email will not be monitored as before, so please post your questions instead of emailing me directly.

For the free product these pages are monitored for support.  For the full version of IDX Renditioner you may also call technical support at 1-800-833-8082 (1-415-483-8000), or email CustomerSupport@IMSIdesign.com

Good luck and best wishes!

William

* August 14, 2010, 05:28:38 AM
William, Good luck, your knowledgable input will be missed:-) Mahalo, Wesley

* August 14, 2010, 04:42:52 PM
That is a bad new for all of us, I will miss your comments and tips, but I wish the best for you in your new job.