Register

Renditioner compatible with sketchup 2014 available in the general discussion thread - SKETCHUP 2014.

Renditioner Express Free can't find Sketchup
Read 4094 times
* March 25, 2011, 12:43:30 PM
Hello everyone, sorry for troubling you but I have a vexing problem.

I just downloaded the IDX Renditioner Express Free version, and it won't complete the setup. When It goes to install, it says that it can't find sketchup. I currently have Sketchup 8 pro installed on my computer, but in order to download the Renditioner you had to fill out a form including your sketchup version. Because there was no Sketchup 8 Pro in the drop down menu, I chose Sketchup 7 Pro. Am I screwed now unless I can manage to find a copy of Sketchup 7 somewhere? Sketchup 7 is no longer offered on the Google Sketchup website, So I don't know what to do...

* March 26, 2011, 01:26:21 AM
Which version of Express did you down load? I don't think that Idx express v1.1 works with SketchUp v8. But I don't know for sure and you should contact support for help. You can also download Renditioner express v2 as noted above under News in the forum header.

* March 26, 2011, 07:15:22 AM
I appear to have downloaded Version 1.1.0.75 build 75. So I should download Version 2 and delete this one?

* March 27, 2011, 01:22:54 AM
I have never ran Renditioner v2 express myself, just read the notice above. Try to get help from IDX.